All 11 art Reviews

Swimmers Swimmers

Amazing, your skill and creativity continue to impress and entrance me. I am very envious.

noiserover responds:

Thank you!

Lifeguard Lana Lifeguard Lana

Being totally honest, I don't 't think this your best work. The nicest part is the lineart, but you definitely could have used a more complementing color than black. The colors overall are a little boring and are unpleasing to the eye. Stylistically, the background doesn't fit the character in the foreground and looks very lazy in comparison. Your painting is usually more elegant and I feel like this piece has the potential to look much more beautiful all around.

25.4 25.4

I love this, Yosh! It's so atmospheric, especially the lighting. This gives me chills, man

DocJoshimitsu responds:

Oh damn!! Thank you elle!^^

Bulimia Bulimia

Amazing I love your paintings. I love the brush strokes and the hints of color and I also love the subject matter. I used to have anorexia and still struggle with body image issues today. I appreciate the acceptance and understanding of eating disorders and I have a lot of empathy for those who do struggle.

zephyo responds:

thanks :) Definitely. Congrats for recovering! It is definitely something that is not acknowledged as it should be.

Vault Girls Vault Girls

I want to touch boob

Mirai, ruiner of cake Mirai, ruiner of cake

THE TITS ARE IN THE CAKE!!! ABORT!!!

The Galamander The Galamander

I love this! The colors and highlights are beautiful. I really like your style too <3

TheEvaluh responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you love the highlights because that's what I challenged myself with in this one.

Political Podcast Special Guest Art Political Podcast Special Guest Art

Your style makes me want to PARTY

Hood Dreamin' Hood Dreamin'

I absolutely love your style and the amount of detail put into this, it looks great! The background of this (and your other work) is so colorful and creative. Also the shading on her is very well done, I give special props to you for that as it is my own weak point. Looking forward to see more art like this from you in the near future!

Snake-Man responds:

Thanx bebe, much appreciated

NEXT? NEXT?

I absolutely love the colors on this! Great job